Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Friday, October 13, 2006

It's between "Me" and "I".

When Love is right, you see it in each other's eyes,
When Love is right, you hold onto it all thru the years,
With all your heart and soul,
And nuthing could feel, more right,
Than the love you share.

When you look at me
I touch the skies
I know that I am alive.

...Have u ever outlined someone's forehead.. eyes... cheeks... nose... lips and the tip of ones chin with your fingertips; gently..electrifying ur senses...barely touching the skin...feeling the space between your fingers and his skin get electrified..

It feels like as if there is no end to the fondness you feel under your fingertips...his unshaved chin, his eyebrows...long lashes. You loose urself into this blissful moment of silent closeness, the kind of chemistry and as you memorize "HIM", you realise he is so vulnerable, not able to xpress his feelings the way he wants to and that makes you love him even more, as you're there to protect him - *sigh* if he'd only know.

"He's so special" is what you think, and tht's the most precious gift you take home with you - but he never must know abt it..'cause it's between "I and Me".

7 comments :

  1. it's public ....only if u realised it, open for public comments....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Nikita, I am sorry if I offended you by saying that. Its not a question of obscenity, it has got nothing to do with being obscene. But yes when things are open, and open to public gaze, they are no more personal in the strict sense of the term... there are things that are so close to us and so sacred, that they are no more sacred when they are public.

    Commenting on obscenity aspect of what you said, I think what you have written in your post is beautiful, truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but then, its between you and yourself, so I shouldn't really comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I am sure you did't like my commenting the way I did. It's for this reason that certain things are best when they are beautiful because they are personal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantasy/daydreaming?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by