Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I ask myself, what is it that I want from life? Happiness, of course! Ain't that what we all ask for? But isn't happiness a very broad term? People can be happy doing a lot of things..what is it that I will be happiest doing? Should I start afresh? Professionally, I am happy with what I am doing, but there are times when I feel incompetent in my career. Not that I am lazy with my work, I am working harder and longer, it is just that it has become too mechanical. There is no more fun in innovating, especially when office politics gets the better of it, making appreciation a distant dream.



It's difficult to break away, once you start making a certain amout of money. 'S' keeps telling me "There are so many people who would do anything to be in the position you are in". Good job, good life, no responsibilities, no liabilities, and you do nothing but crib crib and crib...What the f%^& is your problem?



I wish I knew, Sigh....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive