Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Friday, March 18, 2005

I am trying to think something really significant and interesting to write, but only arbitary thoughts are making their appearance..like



Dinner tonite - Mom's away..what do i cook today?



Dress to kill - What do I wear to office tommorrow? My pink suit or black trousers (they make me look thinner :-)) with an off-white shirt.



Mobile tune - Have changed my mobile ringtone from MI2 to Lambada...Amar says it sounds sad and sick..but I don't care..I am forbiddingly stern on it.



'S' - He always gives me that benevolent smile everytime I meet him. Quarrels with me for not being in touch.The one steady anchor in my life...who has stood by me through good times and bad.



I don't know y I have written such a silly post...Tata for now....Have a sooper weekend...

2 comments :

  1. i think the pink one would do u simlpy look SOOPERB in that..-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! So u did finally recognize ur writting potential. Silly ppl write sillier stuff..;-)

    'S' thinks u'd look SOOPERB in pink..tht's his way of saying u r an INKY, PINKY, DONKEY....Ha!ha!ha!

    -Vijay

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive