Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Too true, too beautiful.

Oh, but something's been making me blue

And somehow I can't talk it over with you

Something's been making me sad

Something I'm missin' that I never had

And I know what's makin' me blue is losin' you




Love evokes a strange kind of response in most of us. Everyone [including myself] is scared of their own capacity to love and care for others. Started the day by thinking of him..ended with wishing like hell only if things were easier and that he stayed on with me...... Unrealistic expectations.....



On a different note, Here's wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day;

And, may the love of your life soon cross your way !

5 comments :

  1. Niki Dahling...Wishing you too a Very Happy Valentine's Day!

    Always have: something to do, something to love, something to hope for.
    These three things are something that will keep the flame burning within you. Something to do will keep you busy, something to love will keep you motivated and something to hope for will take you faster towards you goal.

    -Vijay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki,

    First time on your blog, all I can say is hang on.It happens so often that things seem miserable, but later on, when you look back at them, you feel that what happened happened for a reason.

    I hope you will feel the same way when I look back some time later.

    -Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vijay,
    why is it that i know each word you say is true but still have trouble getting myself to believe it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweety,
    My best wishes to you not for now, but for always. As everybody would tell you, you need to look beyond it. But I know you can not as you are engraved inside the walls of a question you need an answer of. You have every right to do that!

    -Suraj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suraj: A lot of thngs go unquestioned, a lot of things go answered, a few words go unsaid and a few go unheard...That's LIFE..ain't it?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by