Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Another dear friend got a job in a far away land :-(. I don't know how to react. Do I dance, rejoice and make merry coz a buddy got a good offer or should I allow this horrid feeling to get into me? I am truly happy for him..but having said this...feeling deprived already.*sigh*

Control is so frangible. It's like gathering all the dead leaves..painstaking work..but just when it all seems done, there is a gust of breeze and they are all scattered again. And so you start over..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by