Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Of Coffees and Conversations.

I bumped into a college bumchum on my way to work today and we decided to meet at Barista in the evening. As we sat sipping our steaming coffees, after a few chats of perceptive discussions and objective exchange of thoughts, the conversation automatically turned towards relationships.





It felt light speaking to him, about all the years, for the way it had been, for what it couldn't be. Some lessons are so hard, they break the back and then there is little spine left to stand upto Life again.



There are some relationships that make you better person, you start having a zest for life, they make you live life to the fullest, even while the person is longer around. You bask at the moments spent together and as you move on, you only wish happiness for the love that was lost.



People change over time, their perspectives, attitudes, behaviour, likes, dislikes. The people you turn on to for support, advice and direction turn away. Sometimes things just fall short..love, hate, care, concern..



My close buddies say I have changed...maybe I have, don't know for the better or for worse. I have arrived where I ought to be, leading a life, gifted to me by God for karma-clearance, spirit enhancement, progress; to grow, to learn, to more than anything - evolve and attain the fulfilment of my individual destiny with the person or path destined for me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by