Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Until the end of Time....











Let me rest in your arms,
Framing your face with my hands,
Rubbing my cheeks against your jaw,
Feeling you, smelling you, touching you,
The exchange of breath in pleasured sighs,
Until the end of time.

Let's have a secret rendezvous; just you and me,
And go to a place where the rest of the world is invisible,
Whispering soft words of love, of pleasure,

Laughing, playing, teasing, - just being us,
Until the end of time.

Let me feel you close to me, inhaling your warmth,
Your hand pressing my head to your chest, my ears timed to your heart;

I like the voices I hear - soothing, reassuring and comforting
Until the end of time.

Let me hold you close through the night,
Let me touch your soul and hold it tight,
For I am yours and you are mine
And will remain forever -
Until the end of time.

Disclaimer : Title adapted from New York Times best selling author, Danielle Steel's novel ,"Until the End of Time".

Pic: off the web.

3 comments :

  1. Farida: I meant to wear my poetic hat, but couldn't quite verse it all. Did it strike a cord, though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha i do visualize the words and can be turned to song :p . No posts these days?? Wear ur thinking hat my friend. Let the world see what going on inside ur brain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha i do visualize the words and can be turned to song :p . No posts these days?? Wear ur thinking hat my friend. Let the world see what going on inside ur brain ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by