Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Rain Drops.


It rained again today. I love rain. The aromatic breath that escapes the dry lips of a sun scorched earth as the raindrops fall and scatter. The feeling of rain drops falling on my face as I close my eyes, turn my face up, letting them caress my face, is blissful. I love sitting by the window with a cup of coffee (or hot chocolate) and watch raindrops weave intricate and sublime patterns on the window pane, as if writing poetry in their own language.



Rain drops make for a wonderful time pass when they drip slowly off the leaves. Each pearl drop of sadness or of joy intermingled with each other. Like moments of life..they fall and fall....not waiting for anyone..in a gentle rush to break into so many of the same and then reunite to become one.

The last of the drops are hanging off the leaves. they let go of each other to land on the puddle with a final plop. I stretch my neck out for one last time to urge a drop to fall on my nose tip..but it falls on to my eyes where dream starts, where reality ends a million images flash by. Pure unadulterated joy all over my face...so many yesterdays..... and the passing today.... I can see my own life passing by.....I want to ask it to stop but it is unreachable and untouchable. I stand helpless and the last of the drops fall from the eaves...... plop.

1 comment :

  1. AF

    It's the thoughtfulness of friends like you that help give us emotional strength in the days ahead, as we think of, and miss him.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by