Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year.

Mrs.Nikita
Feels good
It's so damn cold here. It is 7 degrees.
Here I mean USA
It can also be called deep-freezer.

It's not so cold in Mumbai. It is a blessed 21 degrees there.

16th December 2006
I got married

27th December 2006
Technically, I left my city behind.

...came across strangers who speak familiar words.

Thus it goes on..
New country
New people
AND the goddamn cold.

Me and my thougts in a different bowl.

3 comments :

  1. Its hard to belive that as a kid I used to dream about living in this country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it's great to hear from u Niki! Glad to hear ur doing well n heyyy CONGRATTS girl! :)

    Missed ya!
    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A/J

    I remember Mom telling me that if there was anything she was so sure of – it is that life and this world is teeming with possibilities. Possibilities that could make dreams come true. And that we could make it happen to us if we believe that we can and we believe in our dreams.

    All that matters is how you feel and how potentially happy you can be with it. So then give yourself the chance to have it all come true. Believe!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by